Thursday, June 9, 2011

Seven Brides For Seven Brothers

Novels by Author Leigh Greenwood



ROSE
Elizabeth Rose Thornton hires on to work for George Washington Randolph, oldest of seven brothers. Little did Rose know that she must care for George, but also for his five rowdy brothers. What's a girl to do when she's lost her heart?




FERN

Fern Sproull, a pants wearing tomboy, is waiting for justice in the murder of her cousin. She believes William Henry Harrison Randolph, better know as "Hen", is the murderer. The lawyer who came to defend him is his brother, James Madison Randolph. Fern finds herself attracted to "Madison" and the battle is waged until love and justice conquer all.



VIOLET
Violet Goodwin, a Yankee teacher, meets one-armed, bitter ex-Confederate soldier Thomas Jefferson Randolph. Jeff is a rich banker who winds up quarantined with Violet and several of her students. Their battle of wills makes lively reading in this tender, touching love story. Violet and Jeff learn to put the scars of the Civil War behind them and let love led the way to future happiness. Beautiful tale of beauty taming the beast, with Violet teaching Jeff to open his heart to the miracle of love.



DAISY

Daisy Singleton is rescued after someone attempts to murder her. John Tyler Randolph cares for her while she recovers from her injuries and protects her from the dark forces who want to see her dead. Daisy comes to appreciate being a woman and blossoms under the warmth of Tyler's love. After their marriage, Daisy and Tyler share a business interest in developing hotels and gain wealth and fortune.


LAUREL
Laurell Simpson Blackthorne, an abused widow with a young son needs protection from her in-laws who want to take her son away from her. Sheriff William Henry Harrison "Hen" Randolph takes on the job, marries Laurell, and adopts her son. Hen shows Laurell how to release the demons of the past and open her heart to true love. It's touching and tender romantic drama.


LILY

Lily Sterling runs away from home and an arranged marriage. She visits her distant cousin, spoiled handsome gambler Zachary Taylor Randolph, youngest of the Randolph brothers. Zac wants to avoid traveling down the path to wedded bliss as did his six brothers. Lily not only gets into his hair and turns his life upside down, but she winds up capturing his well-guarded heart.


IRIS

Iris Richmond takes on the missing Randolph brother, James Monroe Randolph. Monty left his brothers after they returned home from the Civil War. He journeyed through the west fighting the memory of the horrors he encountered when he and his twin "Hen" were left to defend the family' property and care for their mother. Iris bring him love, peace, and restores his embittered soul.




No One But You (Seven Brides)

The long-awaited prequel to the Seven Brides series. Leigh Greenwood returns to his award-winning classic series to pen a brand-new Western romance featuring some of his most beloved characters.





Meet Leigh Greenwood in his own words


I didn't know much about writing, and nothing at all about the romance market, so I had to write two more books and join Romance Writers of America before I knew enough to sell my first book. Wyoming Wildfire was published by Zebra in 1987. Since then I’ve written 45 more books and four novellas.

Unfortunately, after thirty-six years of marriage, my wife and I divorced. Even though it was amicable, it has been a difficult adjustment. House-hunting and moving from a home I’d occupied for twenty-seven years was no fun, but that’s behind me. My ex-wife is an excellent cook so I gave up cooking once we were married. Now I find that not only do I enjoy it, I’m good at it. In fact, I find myself standing over a simmering sauce or making soup to freeze when I should be writing. I’ve also come to a greater appreciation of what it takes to prepare tasty and interesting meals day after day, but you’re not likely to see any of that in my books. I haven’t written much about cooking since I got letters from readers after Wyoming Wildfire came out complaining that the heroine spent too much time in the kitchen.

I recently celebrated my 69th birthday so I call writing my mid-life crisis career. I have a BA in Voice and an MA in Musicology from the University of North Carolina. I taught music in schools and/or was an organist/choir director in churches for thirty-two years before retiring to write full time. I have three grown children (notice I didn't say mature or responsible!) who are momentarily occupying distant parts of these United States. I enjoy gardening and singing in both church and community choirs. Most of all, I would dearly love some grandchildren before I get too old to play with them

No comments:

Post a Comment